With the job market in a state of flux, and many former corporate employees striking out on their own, there is a new focus on self-owned businesses and the entrepreneurial spirit. And the new frontier is the internet. But much like the brick and mortar model, online sales has its own lingo and requires a new approach to sales language.
Ray Edwards’ new book, “Writing Riches”, opens the door to the new online business owner and marketer, giving insiders tips and secrets based on his own very successful career. For instance:
* You want to tap the profit-pulling power of compelling copy–and watch your products or services FLY off the shelf at blinding speeds!
* You want to know how changing just a few words on your website can double or even quadruple your sales–overnight!
* You already know the magic profit power of killer copy–but don’t want to shell out $30,000 (or more) every time you need sales copy written.
* You’re an entrepreneur or solo professional and want to write your own copy to get your web profit stream started.
* You want to train your on-staff copywriter in the secrets of proven direct-response copywriting that gets results.
Whether new to the world of online sales writing, or a veteran with a desire to take it to the next level, “Writing Riches” is the perfect source for success.
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016