Back in November I wrote about the Mom E-Club after attending my first, and their last meeting.
I’d been inspired by the formal yet informal gathering of women entrepreneurs. So inspired I reached out to Mom e-Club creator and founder, Tisha Marie Pelletier to learn more about the group.
Tisha proved to be a powerhouse in every way – drive, determination and personality. As the author and solo-mom-prenuer business owner of Details, Events & Marketing, Tisha is on a mission: Create balance between life and business.
After hitting a ceiling with the Mom e-club, Tisha knew change needed to happen in order to keep true to her mission. So in December the Mom e-Club celebrated its last holiday and the Gal’s Inspiration Hub was launched January 1, 2016.
Part of the make-over included Tisha’s newest addition to her own growth: Workshops.
As an Unfold Your Life Vision Licensed Facilitator, Tisha Marie is announcing her first Phoenix Workshop.
If you are asking your self any of these questions:
- What’s next in your life?
- Do you have a clear vision of where you’re headed?
- Are you craving creativity and fun?
Join Tisha at her workshop, March 3, 2016, 9:30am – 3:00pm at the Children’s Dental Village Sedona Room in Tempe, AZ. Get hands-on help in finding the answers and have fun with a group of like-minded people led by a dynamic, thoughtful teacher.
You won’t be disappointed!
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016