Truly loving another imperfect person is not merely a romantic feeling, but a daily decision. But what are the keys to consistently giving and receiving love? How are love and romance best experienced and expressed in the midst of life’s everchanging pressures and emotions?
The Love Dare Day by Day is a one-year devotional designed to challenge husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. This 365-day journey contains the foundational principles of the original Love Dare while providing fresh content and deeper studies. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or is healthy and strong, this is a powerful journey you need to experience. If taken to heart, it could change your marriage…and your life.
• 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
• 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
• Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself and your spouse
• Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
• More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
Dare to Love. Every Day.
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016