The Copyeditor’s Handbook is a lively, practical manual for newcomers to publishing and for experienced editors who want to fine-tune their skills or broaden their understanding of the craft. This book may be used for self-instruction or as a textbook in copyediting classes. The exercises are accompanied by answer keys and detailed line-by-line explanations.
The third edition features
• Updates reflecting the 16th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style and the most current editions of other major style manuals.
• Additional updates to register technology-driven changes in onscreen editing procedures and typecoding.
• A revised chapter on resources for editors.
• Expanded bibliography and glossary.
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016