UPDATED FOR WINTER 2015 – An Amazon #1 Bestseller in Web 2.0, Social Media for Business, Social Media How-To and Web Marketing Categories
Learn the ins and outs of the major social media platforms, including major sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, Scribd, Slideshare, Evernote, TripAdvisor, and Academia.edu. Learn how to establish a social media strategy in line with your goals, organize it all with Evernote, and how to market your content based on your product, service, or credentials. Fire up your brand via social media, Kindle ebooks, or podcasts using this guide.
Learn how to integrate your social media accounts, embed content into profiles, build out your YouTube and Vimeo channels, maximize your Pinterest boards, use Facebook Graph Search, insert social plugins to your blog, and interact within groups to build dynamic connections.
Develop your social media skills with the help of step-by-step explanations and videos. Discover how to host webinars, increase your search engine optimization, and conduct effective searches in social media platforms for market research.
Expand your knowledge of blogging, blogging platforms (such as WordPress), and content curation. Explore your options with podcasting, delivering an eCourse, or writing an eBook.
Understand the social ethos of social media, how to engage others in the social environment that expands the reach of your content and your brand, and why some platforms are more difficult to integrate into than others.
Readers of the book have access to How To Videos that can show how to:
– Set up a Facebook Fan Page
– Create a Google+ Business Page
– Optimize a YouTube One Channel Account
– Establish a Pinterest Business Account and organize pins
– Embed documents from Scribd into LinkedIn
– Embed Facebook Like Boxes into a Blog
– Get started with Evernote
Read the rest of the Daily Actions Series:
Social Media Mastery (A Daily Actions Guide)
Social Networking Success (A Daily Actions Guide)
Work Smarter, Play Longer (A Daily Actions Guide)
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016