Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2016
EXPANDED & UPDATED – SEPTEMBER, 2015
No matter your background, SEO 2016 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it extremely difficult to know what works. Recent changes:
1. July, 2015 – Google slowly release the Panda 4.1 refresh, punishing pages with low quality content, scraped content and aggressive ads.
2. May, 2015 – Google quietly rolled out significant update dubbed ‘Phantom II’, further punishing sites with low quality content.
3. April, 2015 – Google released the game changing ‘Mobile SEO’ update, causing many sites with poor mobile support to drop out of the search results.
SEO 2016 is now updated covering the latest changes to Google’s algorithm, and walks you through all major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets about staying ahead of Google’s algorithm, and what potential Google changes may be coming up in 2016. With this best-selling SEO book you can learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings and generate massive traffic
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded and updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
3. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
4. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
Also discover little-known search engine optimization tools top Internet marketing experts use
The SEO tools chapter lists 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate their search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results… and most of the tools are free!
Sidestep the 2015 & 2016 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to use them to rank your site at the top.
– 2014 and 2015 Google updates—Panda 4.2, Phantom II, Mobile SEO, Doorway Pages, Penguin 3.0—and more.
– Potential updates coming up in 2016.
– Steps to recover from a Google penalty.
And read the very special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus, learn to quickly and effectively setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your website overnight, literally.
This is one of the most advanced and comprehensive SEO optimization books ever published—now updated and expanded—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need.
Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016