Why should you buy this book? Two reasons:
* The net is full of abstract information on WHAT to write: my book is full of information on exactly HOW to write it. I include several top-scoring, detailed essays from students of mine who have put my principles into practice. When you see step-by-step instructions on HOW someone has put an essay together, it’s much more valuable that simply knowing “what” the principles of good writing entail.
* My book is also full of practical advice on the seven Rules of Engagement you need to know about when constructing an essay. And yes, you can find some of this information scattered around the net, but it’s rare to find everything you need in one location, well-organized and clearly presented.
And that’s why you should buy this book — It not only shows HOW of top-scoring essays have been produced by REAL students but also provides a comprehensive writing methodology that every student can follow.
Visit my website: tctutoring.net
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016