The Apple-Certified Way to Learn
This all-new guide presents a real-world workflow from raw media to finished project to demonstrate the features of Final Cut Pro X and the practical techniques you will use in editing projects. Using professionally acquired media, you’ll utilize the same tools and editing techniques used by editors worldwide in this revolutionary editing software. Renowned editor and master trainer Brendan Boykin starts with basic video editing techniques and takes you all the way through Final Cut Pro’s powerful features.
The lessons start as real world as it gets–with an empty timeline. After downloading the media files, you will be guided through creating a project from rough cut to final edit. The basic workflow and tools are covered in Lessons 1 through 4 where you will create a rough cut. The real-world workflow continues through the remaining lessons as you take the basic project and enhance it with a deeper dive into the more advanced Final Cut Pro X features including how to efficiently organize and share media with the new Libraries, enhanced audio tools, streamlined media management, retiming, and more.
• Downloadable lesson media files to work sequentially through exercises for hours of hands-on training.
• Focused lessons teach concepts and take students step by step through professional, real-world editing scenarios to create a final project.
• Chapter review questions summarize what students learn to prepare them for the Apple certification exam.
The Apple Pro Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Training and Certification program. Upon completing the course material in this guide, you can become Apple Certified by passing the certification exam at an Apple Authorized Training Center. To find an Apple Authorized Training Center near you, please visit training.apple.com.
Latest posts by Nanci Arvizu, Writing and Reviews Editor (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media in Your Business - December 21, 2016
- How to Write A Professional Bio For Your Social Media Profiles - December 21, 2016
- Top 5 Social Media Management Apps And Tools - December 16, 2016